Conditions: Gradually wetter
DR PAX: None
- Group 1: Marvel, Submac, Gas Station, Mango
- Group 2: Catapult, Bachelor Pad, Buoy, Dreamliner
- Burpees – 5
- SSH – 30
- Merkins – 10
- Pickle Pounders – 10
- TTT – 10
Mosey to movie theater parking deck, top floor…
Burpee Bingo: At any point during this workout, someone can call BINGO, and the whole group (caller included) must drop for 1 burpee. Rules:
- The BINGO must be enthusiastic
- The same person cannot say BINGO twice in a row.
- The whole must be within earshot when you say it.
Iron Pax 2018 Week 1 REBORN: 4 rounds of the following, each round “counted” by a different PAX—
- 50 Squats
- 40 Big Boi Situps
- 30 Merkins
- 20 Bonnie Blairs
- 10 Burpees
- 400 meter run
Transits down garage, Stop at each floor for 10 CDDs IC, 10 Jump Squats
- Broad Jumps
Mosey to the pond.
Sevens: Step-Ups / Irkins
Dealer’s Choice: AMRAP for 1 minute each
- American Hammers
- Big Boi Sit-Ups
- Freddy Mercury
 Rejoice always,  pray without ceasing,  give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (ESV)1 Thessalonians 5:16–18
- YHC noted that what God wants for his children is relatively simple (though not always easy): to rejoice, talk to him in prayer, and be thankful.
- Burpee Bingo was relatively slow until the two groups passed each other at the end.
- The re-do of the first Iron Pax workout went much smoother than when it was originally performed, per YHC’s recollection.
- We are having a Virtual Relay next week, full details are here: https://f3rva.org/2020/04/15/nfl-draft-watch-party-and-f3-draft-for-virtual-relay-two-drafts-in-one-night/
- For full instructions on COVID-19 operations within F3 Hampton Roads check out https://f3rva.org/2020/04/03/covid-19-update/.
- For all virtual gatherings (1stF, 2ndF, and 3rdF), the link to join is https://zoom.us/j/884657155. For cyber-security reasons, the meeting requires a password. Text 336-817-1793 or e-mail [email protected] for password.
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Monthly Challenge: Quad P, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads