Conditions: FALL IS COMING
FNGs: *sigh* None
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 25
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- Finkle Swings – 10/10
- TTT – 10
Mosey to movie theater parking deck, top floor.
Dealer’s Choice Ab-n-Leg Beatdown: One PAX picks ab exercise, rolls dice for reps (pips x5). All PAX perform exercise. Rinse/repeat with other PAX. Then PAX sprint down top of garage and mosey back. Rinse/repeat but with leg exercises. Performed 3 rounds of each total. Exercises included (but not limited to:
- Pistol Squats
- Monkey Humpers
- Calf Raises
- Reverse Lunges
- Big Boys
- Penguin Crunches
- Leg Lifts
- Freddy Mercurys
Elevator: 40 American Hammers (2 ct) / 40 Squats, mosey down one floor for 30/30, then 20/20, then 10/10.
Mosey to the pond.
At pond, PAX hold plank while one does 20 step-ups/10 jump-ups, then run to next planter and flapjack.
Mosey to the flag.
Besides all of the above, finished out with AMRAP LBCs for ~3 minutes.
Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.Romans 13:8
- YHC remarked upon the language used of “indebtedness” when it comes to love.
- Also, often the commandments/law are often framed as negative prohibitions but here it is framed as a positive action (love) that fulfills all those commands.
- YHC specifically designed this workout with Dreamliner (and his injured shoulder) in mind. YHC’s legs & abs may consider this a mistake.
- If anyone needs some hot TV tips, Dreamliner and YHC are the ones to talk to.
- The Iron PAX challenge is in its final week. Details can be found here. Registration & submission form can be found here.
- This AO (The Reef) will be shutting down at the end of September (aka next week). We may be doing some kind of send-off/funeral. Details forthcoming.
- October 19th there will be a Q-school convergence at Bear Country, followed by a 4 hour rucking event and canned-good donations.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads