Conditions: Muggy gloom then muggy sunshine
· 5 Burpees OYO / SSH – 30
· 4 Burpees OYO / Michael Phelps – 15
· 3 Burpees OYO / TTT – 15
· 2 Burpees OYO / Imperial Walkers – 15
· 1 Burpee OYO
2 Laps Around the Pond (1.04 miles)
The Thang –
Standard DORA format. Pair up, 1 pax performs AMRAP of workout while other pax runs starting from the flags near the planter and to the trail by the pond and back (approx 100 m). Runner pax swaps with AMRAP pax and continues the workout at the rep # where his partner left off. Continue until both pax complete all reps and all workouts. AMRAP reps are cumulative between to 2 pax (meaning both pax complete together 100 Merkins, 200 V-Sit Ups, etc.)
· 100 Merkins
· 200 V-Sit Ups
· 300 M-Pleasers (AKA Donkey Kicks (FIA Style))
Dora 2: (Same run as before)
· 100 Irkins
· 100 Sideways V-Sit Ups
· 100 Jump Squats
Psalm 80 – “…Restore us, O God’ let your face shine, that we may be saved!…”
– The common reaction when God’s glory is shown is to fall prostrate, to cease activity, to show awe/wonder/praise worship.
– YHC reminded the PAX in trial, in frustration, in insurmountable odds God is the one who saves. When his glory shines in a place all activity ceases except for praising the most-high God.
- After 300 Donkey Kicks (FIA Style) YHC is finding it hard to sit down and reminisce about the beatdown.
- Huggies joined for his second beatdown, we welcomed him to DDG with joy.
- 120 Burpees completed toward F3 Chattanooga Burpeee Challenge
- Lawnboy is heading up the Colonial 200 effort Sept 18-19. Looking for a team of 12 runner and 2 drivers. More details in email and Facebook.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Quad P “Monthly” Challenge: Pull Ups aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads