Conditions: Windy, chilly, etc.
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 15
- TTT – 15
- Imperial Walkers – 15
Mosey around pond, grab coupons, move to clubhouse.
Escalating Ladder: Each round, add next level in; between rounds, run to bridge and back.
- Pull-Ups – 5
- Step-Ups – 10
- Bench Press – 15
- American Hammer (4ct) – 20
- Squats – 25
Dora: With partner, shared count, mosey to bridge and back when not completing reps:
- 100 Big Boys
- 200 Merkins
- 300 Squats
Dealer’s Choice resulted in the following:
- Penguin Crunches
- Flutter Kicks
- Hello Dollys
- Leg Lifts
Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ JesusPhilippians 2:4–5
- YHC encouraged the PAX to not devalue their own interests, but rather elevate the interests of others, an attitude that is already theirs if they are in Christ.
- This attitude has been particularly relevant for YHC with relation to F3, as he will not get out of bed for himself, but might for others.
- Lady Glitter Sparkles was in attendance for the HOF induction, and YHC was impressed with the PAX’s willingness to keep her off the ground rather than simply incurring a penalty and leaving her on the ground.
- While letting the PAX know about a pedestrian on the sidewalk being used for runs, Dreamliner briefly thought he was being derisively labelled “walker.”
- YHC wasn’t sure if Splint’s leg lifts were ever going to end.
- Quad P for the month is Squats, with an escalating minimum. See the sheet for the full details. Current single-day record is 400, by Funny Car.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads