4 PAX out in the rising sun (not as much gloom these days).
- SSH – 30
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Michael Phelps – 16
- Emperial Walkers – 20
Mosey around the pond and to the tennis courts.
Last minute Q pickup, so we played a little hot potato.
- B.uprees – 50
- O.verhead Press – 100
- M.erkins – 150
- B.ig Boys – 200
- S.ome more Overhead Press – 250
Elevators (Marvel) – Transitions were lunges on the short and sprint on the long.
- Merkins – 10
- LBCs (IC) – 20
- Squats – 30
- Carolina Dry Docks – 40
Emperial Walkers with Bupees (Gunner) – Brought these from DR in Houston. Taught us all to hate Emperial Walkers. Emperial Walkers until PAX calls out Burpees and do 5 Bupees, then Emperial Walkers and 4 Bupees and so on…Never thought that the burpee would be the recovery part of an exercise.
Back to the Flag for Mary:
- Flutter Kicks
- LBCs (IC)
- Mini Bruce Lee
God would not start something and then not finish it. We should take comfort in this fact and not worry that we are not doing enough. He has a plan.
- Beware Hot Potato with Gunner. He doesn’t always play fair.
- Marvel needs to check his shoes to make sure someone did not slip weights in there.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- QuadP (aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge).
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads