PAX: The usual 2
FNGs: That’s been the problem
DR PAX: Actually pretty often, but not today
- SSH – 25
- Michael Phelps – 15
- Imperial Walker – 15
- TTT – 10
Mosey to small fountain by Daily Press
Mosey to top of movie theater parking deck.
Catch Me if You Can: One PAX does 15 squats or merkins while other PAX moseys ahead, first PAX catches up and then performs exercise(s); all the way down the garage.
Mosey to traffic circle.
Captain Thor: Big Boys > American Hammers (5>20)
Mosey to Park Place pool.
Lt. Dan: 1 squat + 1 lunge each leg, up to 20.
Mosey to top of PNC garage.
AYG Wall Sit -or- Derkins
Mosey down the parking deck, dealer’s choice transit exercise on the flats: Lunge Walk, Bernie Sanders, Carioca, Broad Jumps.
Mosey to pond, by the Duck Dock.
Duck Walk: ¼ way around the pond.
Mosey to top of closest parking deck to the flag.
Captain Thor: WWII > Penguin Crunches (up to 6 > 24)
Mosey to flags.
Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.Colossians 4:2
- YHC encouraged the PAX to prayer “with eyes open” looking to see how God will answer prayer, and with a mind to how he has been faithful in the past.
- This Q was a “Farewell Tour” of what #TheReef had to offer, though few PAX took advantage of her bounty.
- Dreamliner and YHC concurred that many F3 names for exercises are sketchy and or mean-spirited, though maybe not unexpectedly.
- Even though technically the F3 group has been asked not to use the Marriott Parking Deck (read: banned), YHC had to give it a try as it was where Marvel was born as a HIM.
- #TheReef is no longer in existence. Don’t show up here at 5:30 on Mondays, at least until further notice.
- October 19th there will be a Q-school convergence at Bear Country, followed by a 4 hour rucking event and canned-good donations.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads