Conditions: Warm & Humid – prime sweating conditions
PAX: 8 present for a sorta-anniversery beatdown
FNGs: Blowout (Jerry)
DR PAX: None, though Blowout almost counts coming from Williamsburg
- SSH – 25
- TTT – 25
- Arm Circles – 10/10/10
- Burpees OYO – 10
Mosey to pond for…
Plank-Off: All PAX attempt longest plank possible. When done, run around pond, do set of 50 LBCs. If still not done, rinse and repeat w/lunges.
Mosey to parking deck.
EMOM: Every Minute on the Minute, the PAX ran up the ramp or across the floor, then completed 5 each of Merkins/Big Boys/Squats, with a break (if they finished early) before the next minute.
Dora 1-2-3: Partner up, share 100 CDDs, 200 LBCs, 300 Lunges; PAX not currently performing an exercise rolls dice to determine number of stair sets to run down and back up.
Ladder: Perform 20 reps of each of the following exercises, then run down ramp and up, then add next exercise to previous performed level(s):
- American Hammer
- Mt. Climber
Because only Dreamliner and Gunner got close, the PAX rounded this out with one minute of AMRAP burpees.
Mosey to flags with zero seconds to spare.
“And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.”– Galatians 6:9
“Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap steadfast love; break up your fallow ground for it is time to seek the LORD, that he may come rain righteousness down upon you.”– Hosea 10:12
- Galatians 6:9 was the COT from YHC’s second F3 workout (the first with a backblast), and has been born out over the course of this first year.
- “Doing good” applies to what the PAX do at F3, but more importantly for areas of good deeds in other areas of life.
- Hosea 10:12 is YHC’s favorite verse, in part because it talks about what God requires (“sow righteousness”) he also provides (“rain righteousness down upon you.”)
- This workout consisted of a portion from each of the first three F3 workouts YHC attended just over a year ago, including Ironclad, the special edition Ironclad with the Oyster Pointer newspaper, and one DR AO at F3 Suncoast. This means the blame can be shared by Dreamliner, Deflator, and Sniper (F3 Suncoast) for the severity of the beatdown.
- In spite of some insinuations on the part of the PAX, YHC did not use loaded dice, and cannot be held responsible for the light rolls received by some PAX.
- Mumble chatter was intermingled there until the PAX got into the thick of the ladder.
- Welcome to our FNG Jerry, and welcome back to Priorities.
- July 4th Convergence @ Bear Country.
- Quad P for July consists of posting at as many AOs as possible, with bonus points for Qing the farthest AOs from home address.
- Colonial 200 relay sign-ups are ongoing. Register here under F3 Hampton Roads.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads