Conditions: Gloomy, very gloomy
PAX: Marvel, Gas Station, Dreamliner, Funny Car, Cash Flow, Priorities, Huggies, Catapult
DR PAX: None
10 Plank jacks IC
10 Crab jacks IC
Low crawl or bear crawl to lifeguard stand
10 Mountain Climbers IC
Mosey to Fort Fun
10 to 1
10 V-sit ups
10 Pull Ups
9 V-Sit ups
9 Pull Ups
And so on
Mosey to hill on north of AO
Sprint Up Hill and mosey back while partner does step ups, switch
Sprint Backward up hill and mosey back while partner does Johnny Dramas
Mosey Back to Beach
COT – Count-o-rama/Name-o-rama
“Jesus didn’t come to make bad people good, He came to make dead people alive.” – Ravi Zacharias
“He has saved us and called us to a holy life – not by anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but is has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.” 2 Tim 1:9-10
- The question is not in the absence of Christ whether people are good or bad. The pharasee’s were the best “good people” around. They did everything correctly according to the law, especially in their own eyes.
- God eternally new that our greatest need after the fall was not to be made good, but to be spiritually resurrected. This required the His grace and the payment offered by Jesus and accepted by God.
– This is the inaguaral beatdown at Fort Fun!
– YHC learned a valuable lesson for opening an AO. Scout out the area at the same time as the workout before the first Q. The AO is A LOT darker at 0530 and there were few lights. This combined with the All Hallows Eve season made the workout a little, how would you say, gloomy.
– The spinning 3-man pull-up bars were a nice addition to the workout!
– Dreamliner was more than willing to drive over to the entrance in case folks missed the turn into the parking lot. However, this only came after he discovered plank jacks and crab jacks were part of the warm-up.
– Much discussion occurred about rearranging letters on neighborhood entrance signs. Something about quietly speaking writing implement self discovery.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- Suffolk Seaboard Coastal Trail 200 (Colonial 200 makeup) info: Nov 6-7 at Priorities House. Contact Lawn Boy or info here. You can still raise money for Rock Solid Foundation, check the FB page for more info!
- Two new AOs start this week. Fort Fun (5500 Mercury Blvd @ Beach, Newport News)on Fridays at 5:30-6:15. New Norfolk AO starts Saturday, 24th at Tabernacle Baptist Church (7000 Granby Street, Norfolk). No IGNITE this week, but Ironclad is still a go!
F3 Important Links