Conditions: Chilly for sure but surprisingly chill
DR PAX: Nada
- SSH – 33
- Toy Soldiers – 11
- Nancy Kerrigans – 11/11
- TTT – 11
- Burpees OYO – 7
Mosey around pond then back to clubhouse.
Elevens: Alternate between exercises, decreasing reps of one and increasing the other, always totalling 11 reps. Run down around bridge and back between sets.
- LBC (IC) / Lunge (IC)
- Big Boy Sit-Up / Merkin
- Squat / Irkin
- Step-Up / Wing Nut (IC)
Mosey around the pond (counter-clockwise).
Dealer’s Choice resulted in:
- Penguin Crunches
- Freddy Mercury
- Flutter Kicks
What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will instead of a fish give him a serpent; or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”Luke 11:11–13
- YHC remarked that often we question why God allows certain things to happen to us, forgetting that he is a better father than any human, and we should be encouraged/trust him.
- YHC thought he was going to be all alone until Buoy came screaming in at 0530 on the dot.
- YHC originally had 11 sets of Elevens planned, anticipating that the PAX would maybe get through seven of them. YHC was overzealous.
- Chatter included talk of weight loss, weird throat illnesses, Q philosophy/praxis, and shifting thresholds.
- February Quad P will be running/walking distance in conjunction with Run Ranger Run.
- During the month of February, we will be participating in Run Ranger Run as a group. Visit the website, register an account and search for the F3 Hampton Roads team that McGruff set up.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: Monthly Challenge, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads