- SSH – 30
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- Toy Soldiers – 15
- Burpees OYO – 5
Indian Run around block to pond.
Partner up for…
Rochamburpees: Hold low plank, Rochambeau (Rock/Paper/Scissors) Winner does Merkin, loser does Burpee, on ties both do Merkin. Increase by one up to 10.
Mosey to PNC parking deck, top floor.
Dora: Partners share burden of the following reps:
- 100 Jump Squat
- 200 Hand Release Merkin
- 300 American Hammer (4ct)
PAX run down ramp to far wall and back when not performing exercises.
Mary down the ramps (see below).
Mosey to the pond, stop at planter for 20 Irkins followed by AYG sprint to next planter, 20 Merkins, AYG sprint to next planter for 20 Derkins.
PAX mosey down parking deck, doing dealer’s choice core exercises with reps determined by a dice roll. Exercises included but were not limited to:
- Big Boys
- Leg Lift (yes, singular)
- Freddy Mercurys
Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.1 Peter 5:6–7
- Gunner and Dreamliner kept asking for more fun. YHC tried to oblige.
- Dreamliner pointed out that Funny Car and SubMac had matching compression shorts. No further comment.
- QuadP for this month is running. Still plenty of time to hop in as the goal is self-determined. See link below.
- T-shirt order is forthcoming. See Facebook group for info.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads