- SSH – 30
- Grady Corn – 10
- TTT – 10
- Helicopters – 10
- Hillbilly Walkers – 10
Grab coupons and mosey to back of Food Lion, short way.
Drop off coupons and Indian Run around the whole building once.
Rochamburpees: Partner up, both PAX hold Chillcut Plank; Rock-paper-scissors; winner = 1 Merkin; Loser = 1 Burpee. Tie = both 1 Merkin. Increase reps each time until you get to 10.
Gift Exchange: Divide into two teams, each PAX with a coupon, line up two speed bumps apart. On Q’s signal, each PAX does 5 each of HR Merkins, Big Boi Sit-ups, and Squats, then rifle carries the coupon to the other team’s side as a “gift,” and moseys back to starting side. Rinse/repeat until Q calls time; winning side was more “generous” to the other team, delivering them more coupons at time.
COP – Each PAX picks a coupon exercise for the group to do. 1 Burpee OYO between each PAX’s choice. Exercises included (but we not limited to, aka YHC forgot):
- Right/Left Handed Bent Over Rows
- Rifle Carry Squats
- Goblet Squats (x2)
- Bench Press
- Jump Overs
- Heavy Freddys
Mosey back to the flags.
Luke 2:10 – And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.
- What the angels said the shepherds: fear not, b/c they were scary
- Good news (‘gospel’) for all the people—good news & joy (especially THIS good news) should be shared with all around us
- YHC is convinced Priorities has some kind of wizardry when it comes to Rock-Paper-Scissors, as he won outright 6 of 10 Rochamburpee rounds.
- Both teams were very generous (YHC delivered 10 “gifts” himself, not sure about others). Though the team opposing YHC’s team did get “creatively” generous by carry two coupons at once (despite the Q’s directive to “rifle carry” the coupons).
- A lot of PAX wanted to do squats during the COP. Not sure if it was a love of squats or a lack of creativity.
- YHC brought THREE EXTRA coupons, but there were still not enough coupons to go around.
- Quad P for December is Consistency. Each PAX picks their own exercise + daily reps.
- There is a new F3HR challenge called “The Cycle” that involves posting at every single AO over a two week period. For the full details see Funny Car or the Facebook group.
- There will be Christmas Eve and Christmas Day workouts at the usual locations for Thursday and Friday, respectively.
- F3 10th Anniversary has been moved to October 8-10, 2021 @ Cape Fear, NC. Details Here.