Conditions: A little cool until we got going.
FNGs: Game Boy
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 15
- TTT – 15
- Emperial Walkers – 15
Mosey to the parking lot behind Food Lion.
- Burpees: 50
- Overhead Claps: 100
- Merkins: 150
- Big Boys: 200
- Squats: 250
Gift Giving: All PAX line up 1-6. 1 gives the gift of what exercise everyone will do. #2 gives the gift of how #1 will go a speed bump. #3 gives the gift of which bump #1 goes to.
- No workout on Christmas Day; all other workouts Christmas week are normal as scheduled.
- New Year’s Day Convergence: 7am @ Bear Country (Western Branch Middle School). Games will be played.
- Quad P for the month is an increasing number of Squats. It’s not too late to get in on it, but it may be too late to win: current single-day record is Funny Car with 1,100.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads