31 Dec 20
Conditions: Dark and gloomy but sunny and 75 inside our hearts
PAX: Marvel, Bing, Wicked, Dreamliner, Dirt Bike, Free Fall, Gas Station
DR PAX: None
SSH x 20 IC
Arm Circles x 20 IC (10 forward, 10 backward)
Burpees x 5 OYO
Michael Phelps x 20 IC
Sideways Lunges x 10 IC
Mosey 2 laps around the pond and back to the tennis courts
Tha Thing – Good Riddance 2020 4 corners (ladder)
1st Round: 20 Reps of each workout. At each subsequent corner add the previous workout until at 4th corner where all 4 workouts are completed back-to-back. Transit with crab walk on the short legs of the tennis court and reverse lunges on the long legs.
Round 1: Merkin, Big Boys, Copperhead Squats, Burpees
For Round 2, ½ the reps.
Mary – Dealers choice (20 reps) .
Exercises: V Sit-ups, Burpees/Leg Lifts (10 each), LBCs, Chillcut Plank, Reverse Burpees,
YHC relayed some highlights from the book Truly Free by Robert Morris. The main point is that for 2021, ask God to convict us to surrender the areas of bondage to sin in our lives that we are holding to as idols. We are promised deliverance in Christ Jesus.
- Did you know that Bears Crawl vs Crab Walk soccer, while not COVID-approved, is in the exicon. As is ultimate frisbee, a F3HR favorite.
- Sorry Dreamliner, we ran out of time before you got to choose the last Mary exercise of 2020.
- 2020 was a terrible year and Burpees followed by reverse lunges after the beat down yesterday at Bear Country was a challenging 1-2 punch.
- Did you know that Bears Crawl vs Crab Walk soccer, while not COVID-approved, is in the Exicon. As is ultimate frisbee, a F3HR favorite. (Repeated intentionally)
- New Years Day Convergance at Western Branch High School @ 7AM. Fort Fun will NOT meet this day.
- Hitting the Cycle – New challenge. Consists of posting 8 times in 8 days (Sat – Sat) then the following week hitting the other AOs not previously posted to. Talk to Funny Car or visit the FB page for more info.
- First Quad P of 2021 is Weight Loss. UvU. Set your own goal, track your progress. Talk to Marvel if you have questions.
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Quad P “Monthly” Challenge: Weight Loss your times/rounds è HERE.
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads