5 PAX arrived to DDG ready to work with social distancing in mind. The Weather was 50 degrees and breezy.
- SSHs 30IC
- Goof Balls 25IC
- Arm Circles 12Fwd & 12Bwd IC
- Finkel Swings 10ea leg IC
Mosey around the DDG Pond w/ over 6-foot separation between each PAX (Distance 0.5Mile)
PAX entered the tennis court and split amongst the 4 corners demonstrating proper social distancing. At their perspective corner PAX executed YHCs exercise of choice then animal walked to the next corner, i.e. Bear Crawl, Crab Walk, ETC; Rinse and Repeat the same exercise at all 4 corners. 1 Set is 4 rounds; here is how it went down.
- 1st round: 10 Merkins then Bear Crawl; Rinse and Repeat at each corner.
- 2nd round: 25 Bonnie Blair’s then Crab Walk; Rinse and Repeat at each corner.
- 3rd round: 20 Flutter Kicks 4ct then Duck Walk; Rinse and Repeat at each corner.
- 4th round: 5 Burpees then Frog Jump; Rinse and Repeat at each corner.
- 1st round: 5 Diamond Merkins then Bear Crawl; Rinse and Repeat at each corner.
- 2nd round: 25 Squats then Crab Walk; Rinse and Repeat at each corner.
- 3rd round: 15 Big Boy Sit-ups then Duck Walk; Rinse and Repeat at each corner.
- 4th round: Broad Jump Burpee to each corner
Stay safe and make sound healthy decisions for you and your family. Take this time with your kids, family, and spouse to dive into to Gods’ word with the Bible or a daily Devotion. This is your opportunity to be all in and you have a unique opportunity for self-reflection.
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Monthly Challenge: Quad P, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads