Conditions: Trashy, apparently
FNGs: Hamilton (John), Whitetail (Rob)
- SSH – 30
- Monkey Humpers – 10
- Pickle Pounders – 10
- Pickle Pointers – 10
- Toy Soldiers – 10
- TTT – 10
Mosey to Food Lion parking lot, short way…
Dirty MacDeuce: 4 sets of 3 exercises, 12 reps IC:
- Reverse Lunge/American Hammer/Shoulder Taps
- Squat/Freddy Mercury/CDD
- Johnny Drama/Flutter Kick/Merkin
- Apolo Ohno/Penguin Crunches/Peter Parker
After each set:
Bojangles Biscuit w/Blueberries:
- Mosey long stretches behind/front of shopping center, sprint short sides.
- At return to start, 10 Burpees then 100 LBCs. This was audibled to 5 burpees and AMRAP LBCs until all PAX complete burpees.
Mosey back to the flag, the short way.
100 LBCs OYO. Leg Lifts, Big Bois (each AMRAP for one minute).
5 IC Intentional Thinkers
What causes quarrels and what causes fights among you? Is it not this, that your passions are at war within you? But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”James 4:1, 6
- YHC encouraged the PAX in light of the conflict all around and even within them that turning to God in humility is the best course of action, as “he gives more grace.”
- Welcome to two FNGs: Hamilton (John) and Whitetail (Rob)
- Backblast title comes from Dreamliner–after YHC called Monkey Hummers, Pickle Pounders, then Pickle Pointers, so as to quell the fears of the two FNGs about what they had signed up for.
- As hoped, the Bojangles Biscuit inspired some biscuity mumble chatter.
- The 2020 Iron PAX Challenge is coming in September. Pre-registration and information can be found at this link.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- F3 Chattanooga 1 Million Burpee Challenge is still ongoing. Log your Burpees here. YHC logged the burpees for this beatdown.
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Monthly Challenge: Quad P, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads