Conditions: Beautiful morning!
High-Knees – 30 Seconds
Michael Phelps – 10 IC
Reverse Lunges – 10 IC
Apollo OH-Nos – 10 OYO
Burpees – 10 OYO
Mosey over to pick up coupons and come back
Tabata workout: This is a HITT workout with 20 seconds on and 10 seconds off. The intent is to go all out for those 20 seconds and try to recover during the 10 seconds. Each rounds is repeated 3x
Decline Merkins (w/ coupon)
American Hammers (w/ coupon)
Overhead Press (w/ coupon)
After each set mosey from the grass area to the and around the small pond and back. Repeat set 1, 3x.
Repeat Set 1 but this time every workout uses a coupon…modify as necessary.
Mary: HOT POTATO…What do you do when you find a random potato at the AO …incorporate it into the beatdown.
Rules for hot potato: The Q starts with the potato and select a workout for Mary. After completeing said workout, toss/throw the potato to another PAX. If they catch it, they pick a workout and the Mary continues. If they drop the potato, then everyone does 5 Burpees. Then that PAX shamefully picks and exercise for Mary and the beatdown continues.
Marvel preached on this passage on Sunday. It was a great message that challenged us at the end to mediate on God when the idea comes to our mind about what it means to abide with God.
Something that sticks out is that abiding with God in the context of a loving relationship with Christ and the Church (Big C) are verses 18 – 25.
One way to see this passage is a 2-fold message:
- Love God, love the church, love others
- Your radical love to God and his Church will incite the world to hate you. But you are still called to love them.
We will not get everyone to love us, that is not the goal. The application to us today is that our bearing fruit is not predicated on how many people we can get to like us, but how closely we abide with God.
Press in to God abide with him, meditate on his character, nature, actions, and you will bear much fruit.
- Dreamliner vocalized some concern of whether or not the app used to count the time was AI or not because it spoke each workout of the tabata by name, using the F3 names. However, when she didn’t adjust for the coupon addition during the bonus round, all worries subsided.
- It is always important to adjust to the environment the AO presents you. Each day is different. Today YHC found a potato lying rather inanimately next to the sidewalk. There is no need to waste a potato. There must have been people throughout history who have performed extreme acts of bravery and/or stupidity in order to have a potato. So, instead of letting the potato remain inert, we played Hot Potato Mary.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- F3 Hampton Roads has two options for IPC Week 2. Thursday at QQH or Friday @Bear Country (Western Branch High School Football Field) at 0530 (Special activation of AO for IPC).
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Quad P “Monthly” Challenge: IPC 2020! Log your times/rounds è HERE.
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads