Conditions: Little chilly, but not bad.
PAX: 4 HIMs
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 50
- Nancy Kerrigans – 10 Each Leg
- TTT – 15
Dreamliner – Run around the pond in alternating fashion and end at the tennis courts.
Marvel – Ladder with a lap around the court between each exercise:
- Merkins – 20
- Big Boys – 20
- Squat Jumps – 20
- Burpees – 20
Musket – Winner Winner Chicken Dinner x 2 Rounds
- Priorities – Bear Crawl/Burpees
- Dreamliner – Carolina Dry Docks
- Marvel – Inch Worms/Crab Walk
- Musket – Burpees/LBCs
Priorities – Mission Impossible into Bear Crawls x 3 Rounds
Priorities – Step Ups and Dips with escalating quantities.
American Hammers, LBCs, X’s & O’s, Copper Head Leg Lifts, WWIIs
- Marvel actually smiled before we were 2/3rds of the way into the workout. A new PR for him.
- Dreamliner has impressed with the one arm workouts…was going to be really impressed if he could pull off one arm Mission Impossibles.
- November 9th Convergence – F3HamptonRoads 3rd Year Anniversary is just around the corner. We launched on Nov. 6, 2016. We will have our anniversary convergence on November 9 at Mt. Trashmore.
- QuadP for the month is Merkins, get at it!
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads