Conditions: A Dark and Gloomy 40 Degrees
- SSH – 20
- Imperial Walkers
- Michael Phelps – 15
- Mozy to the Track
Tens, Twenties, Thirties – Do ten of first exercise, twenty of second, and thirty of the third. Run to the next quarter turn on the track and another Pax picks the next set and repeat. Also
- First Set: Merkins, Squats, and SSH
- Second Set: Pickle Pounders, AL Prom Dates, and Monkey Humpers
- Backwards Mozy
- Third Set: Carolina Drydocks, Mountain Climbers, and Big Boys
- Fourth Set: Steve Earle, Freddy Mercuries, and Plank Jacks
- Reverse Karaoke
- Fifth Set: Coupon Curl Press, Coupon Press, The 7’s
- Lunge Walk
- Sixth Set: Merkins, Squats, and SSH
- Bearcrawl back to starting point
- Burpees (AMRAP)
“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love.” – Ephesians 5:1-2
Continue to show love not just to your family but all that you interact with.
- YHC ripped a coupon into tiny little pieces…..or dropped and broke it doing the curl presses….whichever sounds cooler.
- Planar didn’t get a chance to pick a set but it was okay because he would’ve just been warming up for Blackwater anyway.
- New AO for doing previous IronPax Challenges on Fridays at Western Branch HS. Awesome way to get your weekend started.
- The Quad P monthly challenge for February is 1 mile per day. See the link below for full details.