- Conditions: 40 degrees . . . perfect weather
- PAX: Wicked, Gas Station, Mango, Dreamliner, Rover, Marvel, Bachelor Pad, Carrier
- FNGs: none
- DR PAX: Carrier
- Side Straddle Hops x 20
- Sideways Lunge x 10
- Bat Wings x 10 each way
- Hillbilly (Mountain Man) Walkers x 10
- Give ups x 10
- 10 Coupon Get-Ups
The Coupon Mile. 5 Laps around the Fountain stopping at each of the 4 circles to perform an exercise (except for the last lap).
- Lap 1: 15 x Man Makers at each stop
- Lap 2: 25 x Curls are for Girls at each stop
- Lap 3: 10, 8, 6, 2 x Navy Seals at each stop. A Navy Seal is a Man Maker with coupon that includes 3 Merkins. The first two Merkins require pulling left then right knee to the chest. The final Merkin is standard.
- Lap 4: 25 x Tricep Extension at each stop
- Lap 5: Rifle Carry coupons around the Fountain. Each time a PAX dropped their coupon the entire crew was penalized two Burpees before continuing.
We ran out of time.
Proverbs 21:5 “The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty.”
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer
- Who am I becoming?
- Tech and life make us feel hurried constantly
- Ruthlessly eliminate hurry from your life. Hurry is the great enemy of spiritual life – we need to be in the moment.
- Silence and Solitude
- Set boundaries with your phone – turn off notifications and lock them away when it is marriage or family time
- spend time in solitude – be in nature
- Stop at stop signs and drive the speed limit.
- Silence and Solitude
- This was a grind the Man Makers and Navy Seals with coupon are no joke. The rifle carry was icing on the cake. We had a very solid crew and got our moneys worth.
- Wicked is from West Virginia and is deeply offended by the term “Hillbilly Walkers”. He proposes we change the name to “Mountain Man Walkers”.
- Carrier’s time in Hampton Roads is drawing to an end. It has been great having him at our workouts.
- Wicked gave a COT on not being in a hurry and absent mindedly stated that “I need to hurry up and get you guys out of here” at the close.
- As usual, Mango led from the front.
- Rover was “dialed in” today too – his calm demeanor and perseverance was inspiring.
- Coffeteria happened post Q.
- The changing of leadership for F3 Nation is happening today.
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Backblast template can be found here.
- Monthly Challenge: Quad P, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads