Conditions: Partly cloudy and 75
- SSH – 30
- TTT – 15
- Apollos – 15
- Michael Phelps – 15
- Jiminy Crickets – 10
- Helicopters – 15
- LBCs – 100 OYO
Mosey to PNC parking deck, then top floor via stairs.
Double Stuf Escalator: Complete the prescribed exercises/reps in first corner, sprint to the next corner, then double each number of reps each time:
- 5 Burpees (10, 20, 40)
- 10 Merkins (20, 40, 80)
- 20 Squats (40, 80, 160)
- 40 LBCs (80, 160, 320)
Mosey back down the parking deck ramps, first three PAX on each floor drops for 100 LBCs.
Captain Thor: 1:4 ratio of Big Boys/Penguin Crunches IC (up to 7:28)
AMRAP: LBCs for just over one minute
For my people have committed two evils: they have forsaken me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed out cisterns for themselves, broken cisterns that can hold no water.Jeremiah 2:13
- YHC highlighted the fact that we often put our hopes in things that cannot provide what only God can–much like the Israelites sought after “broken cisterns [wells]” instead of the LORD, the “fountain of living waters.”
- The title quote is from Gas Station after two rounds of the Double Stuf Escalator.
- Mango got into a fight with a bench. YHC won’t say who “won,” just that Mango walked away and the bench didn’t.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- F3 Chattanooga 1 Million Burpee Challenge is still on-going. Log your Burpees here. YHC logged the burpees for this beatdown.
- F3 Dad’s Camp at YMCA Camp Seagull in NC. Aug 21-23. 2.0s above the age of 4 are welcome. Check with Priorities or here for more info.