Conditions: Humid, made more so by the sprinklers kicking on
FNGs: None, but MOAB and Priorities almost count
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 25
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- TTT – 15
- Imperial Walkers – 10
- Burpees OYO – 5
Mosey around the pond and to the clubhouse.
F3 Uno: Regular Uno rules, but upon playing a card, all PAX perform card number as number of reps, exercise designated by the card color. In parentheses are the number of reps completed (YHC counted):
- Red: Burpees (50)
- Blue: Merkins (60)
- Green: Big Boys (45)
- Yellow: Squats (43)
If any PAX need to draw a card for whatever reason, all PAX mosey to parking lot and back (where draw pile is located). This happened at least 17 times.
Slow, recovery mosey to flags.
And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”Galatians 4:6
- YHC reminded the PAX that in Christ, all have the ability to call God “Daddy,” and enjoy the close relationship and care that comes with such an intimate relationship.
- Despite theories to the contrary, YHC did not stack the deck and endeavored to shuffle appropriately. Gunner did suggest a future Q where the deck was almost entirely red.
- YHC enjoys using UNO (and dice, for that matter) because it keeps all the PAX on their toes.
- Colonial 200 Relay sign-ups are coming down to HC time. See FB group for more details.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads