Conditions: Just chilly enough to keep the mega-sweat away
- SSH – 30
- Toy Soldiers – 15
- Helicopters – 15
- Overhead Claps – 15
- Burpees – 5 OYO
Mosey to Food Lion front lot, the long way.
Paul Abdul: Mosey two parking lines forward, 5 Hand Release Merkins; Lunge walk one back, 5 WWIs. Wait for/pick up 6, repeato until far side is reached.
Various transit exercises between parking lines back to the start: Flying Nuns, Broad Jumps, Bear Crawl, Carioca, High Skip, Reverse Run, Mosey.
Mosey to the cinderblocks/backlot.
Circle of Pain: All PAX with a cinderblock, AMRAP of a mix of coupon exercises while PAX take turns around the circle to stop and do 5 Man Makers (audibled to 2 during second round): curls, upright rows, goblet squats, bench presses, overhead presses.
Mosey to the clubhouse.
AMRAP for 1 min. each: LBCs, Box Cutters, Penguin Crunches.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly…Colossians 3:16
If the whole congregation of Israel sins unintentionally and the thing is hidden from the eyes of the assembly, and they do any one of the things that by the LORD’s commandments ought not to be done, and they realize their guilt…Leviticus 4:13
- YHC encouraged the PAX to let Scripture dwell in them, and noted one gem he came across in Leviticus, pertaining to modern conversations of corporate guilt and injustice, further encouraging them to be mindful of sins society has as a group, and to work against them.
- If you watch the music video for Paula Abdul’s “Opposites Attract” (the inspiration for this backblast’s title, see above), it raises more questions than it answers.
- Huggies once again with the morale booster–calling out the percentage of manhood achieve by each PAX during the Man-Makers in the CoP.
- YHC is a consistent contrarian, but what contrary conversation can one consistently carry to control the contrarian’s conniving?
- Special AO/CSAUP for Iron PAX Challenge Week 4 tomorrow at Western Branch High School (football field) @ 0530. For details on the IPC see Quad P sheet below.
- Convergence on October 17th for the Nantan handover from Dreamliner to Funny Car.
- Throughout October the goal is to have a different person Q each workout, which requires 39 total Qs. If you don’t volunteer (see below) then you will be asked/coerced.