Conditions: BRISK like tea
- 1 Burpee OYO between each of the following…
- SSH – 30
- Grady Corn – 10
- TTT – 10
- Helicopters – 10
- Hillbilly Walkers – 10
Indian Run around the Pond, back to the clubhouse.
Coupon Circuit: PAX rotate between the following stations, always doing AMRAP, except for #1. All PAX through 2x.
- 10 Pull-Ups, then run to tennis court and around the inside and back.
- Goblet Squats
- Dammits (Big Boi w/coupon)
- HR Merkins
- American Sledgehammers (American Hammer w/coupon)
COP (Circle of Pain) – Each PAX does 25 curls, then one PAX picks a coupon exercise for the group to do, and they count their reps to 25 while all do AMRAP. Rotate until all PAX pick. Selected exercises included:
- Right/Left Handed Bent Over Rows
- Heavy Freddys
- Tricep Extensions
- Overhead Press
- Coupon Swings
AMRAP: For one minute each: Penguin Crunches, Leg Lifts, Chillcut Plank, LBCs.
giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.Ephesians 5:20–21
- In view of Thanksgiving, YHC encouraged the PAX to enjoy company, count their blessings, and remember all that God has done for them, abd serve each other (esp. Ms)
- No comment on the context of the quote that this back blast’s title comes from.
- 150 curls completed toward Quad P.
- There was some confusion regarding the circuit introduced when YHC switched the direction before the PAX started.
- Double Fault was going to be upset if only Right-Handed Bent-Over Rows were completed during the COP.
- Always interesting to have newer PAX in the mix asking ridiculous questions like “where did that exercise’s name come from?”–ridiculous because we all know that no one knows precisely.
- Quad P for December is Consistency. Each PAX picks their own exercise + daily reps. The goal is to do the exercise every day over the course of the month. Would love to see a lot of participation.
- Thanksgiving Day Convergance 0700-0800 at The Playground. No other AOs will meet that day. 7000 Granby St, Norfolk (Tabernacle Church).
- There is a new F3HR challenge called “The Cycle” that involves posting at every single AO over a two week period. For the full details see Funny Car or the Facebook group.
- F3 10th Anniversary is in January 15-17th @ Cape Fear. Details Here.