Conditions: As Musket put it: dark.
PAX: 11 PAX strong
FNGs: None, unless you count Guinea Pig who only joined halfway through Tuesday’s boot camp.
DR PAX: None.
- SSH – 25
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- Imperial Walkers – 15
- TTT – 10
- Burpees OYO – 5
Mosey to rear parking lot of Food Lion, long way.
Ladder: PAX performed 20 reps of each of the following exercises, then run down to second speed bump and back, then add next exercise to previously performed level/s:
- Johnny Drama
- American Hammer
- Reverse Lunge
- Big Boy
- Overhead Clap
Elevens: Crunchy Frogs / WWIIs
Mosey to the flags the long way…
Captain Thor: Leg Lifts / LBCs (got through 7 Leg Lifts and 24 LBCs)
Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who are hungry now, for you shall be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall laugh.Luke 6:20–21
- YHC encouraged the PAX to consider that what Jesus says here are “blessed” conditions are not often ones we value: poverty, hunger, sadness; but that lacking things are not bad as long as people are looking to the right place to be satisfied by them, and Jesus promises to do just that.
- YHC forgot the count several times during the Elevens at the end of the beatdown, as he was daydreaming (if that’s what you can call it) about what Mary to complete next.
- Post-beatdown as YHC was trying to write down the names of all the PAX present, but kept coming up one short until some of the remaining PAX helpfully asked “Did you count yourself?” YHC did not.
- The BB title comes from the acrostic created by the ladder exercises. No deeper meaning (that YHC is aware of), it just sounded funny when I saw it.
- Quad P is ongoing.
- Feel free to visit Two Wheel as he is recovering, ask YHC or someone else in leadership for his info if you need it.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads