5 PAX arrived at Duck-Duck-Goose ready for a beatdown. The weather was a gorgeous 50 degrees and breezy.
- SSH 20IC
- Smurf Jacks 10IC
- Plank Jacks 20IC
- Michael Phelps 20IC
- Mosey around DDG pond (about ½ mile).
- Killer Bees: The Killer B’s are Bear Crawl, Broad Jump, and Burpees. PAX Bear crawl roughly 100ft or distance specified by Q, then Broad jump back to start, every 5 broad jumps, PAX performs 3 Burpees.
- LL cool Js: Pax performs Alternating Lunges (R-L), then a standard Burpee & finish with a Jump Squat. PAX go out 100ft and back.
Rinse and Repeat; Alternate and complete 2 sets of each.
- Elevens; Erkins & Dips-1 set
- Killer Bees; same as round one but complete 1 set
- LL Cool Js; same as round one but complete 1 set
- Mosey around DDG Pond (about ½ Mile).
Daily Quarantine Challenge:
- 5min Imaginary Jump Rope: YHC is not sure who suggested this for the Daily Quarantine Quad-P, but it was terrible. YHC calves felt like they were about to burst out of the skin.
- LBCs 37IC
Matthew 6; talks exclusively about anxiety but Matthew 6:33-34 caught my attention. “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Therefore, do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”
F3 Important Links