Conditions: Temp started with a 5, so it was awesome!
DR PAX: 0
- SSH – 30 IC
- TTT – 15 IC
- Arm Circles – 10 Each Way IC
- Windmills – 15 IC
- Emperial Walkers – 15
Mosey around lake and to the tennis courts
Modified Bombs: Pair up and do bombs, but before each PAX runs they have to do 15 KB Swings.
- Bupees – 50
- One Legged Good Morning – 100
- Merkins – 150
- Big Boys – 200
- Squats – 250
- 10 CDDs
- 20 American Hammers IC
- 30 Flutter Kicks IC
- 40 LBC’s OYO
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. .Galatians 6:2
- We get so caught up in our own troubles that we forget that others are also struggling. You never know what others are going through and how much you might be able to help lift that burden in small ways.
- Large number of KB Swings in this workout because Marvel will not choose them for Quad P.
- Believe it or not, this was not the “I hate Marvel” workout.
- Quad P is getting Kotters and FNGs to workouts. Lots of discussion on who gets to claim Triple Option for this AO.
- New running AO, #UptheCreek, every Monday morning at Creekside Elementary School (1000 Bennetts Creek Park Rd., Suffolk, VA 23435).
- Quad P for March is getting Kotters and FNGs to workouts. Let’s reach out to as many as we can!