Conditions: Primo, with a splash of rain in there
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 25
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- Finkle Swings – 10/10
- TTT – 10
Mosey to Food Lion parking lot via the long way.
Ladder: PAX completed 20 reps of exercise 1, ran to third speed bump and back, then do level 1 AND 2, adding a level after each run. After completed, the PAX went back down the Ladder with 10 reps, starting at 7 and removing an exercise after each run (only to the second speed bump), ending with just SSHs.
- Big Boys
Mosey to flags via the short way.
AMRAP Penguin Crunches for 2 minutes.
A Song of Ascents. Of David.Psalm 133
Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!
It is like the precious oil on the head, running down on the beard,
on the beard of Aaron, running down on the collar of his robes!
It is like the dew of Hermon, which falls on the mountains of Zion!
For there the LORD has commanded the blessing, life forevermore.
- YHC had originally intended to run Iron Pax Week 4, but due to poor planning had to audible for what you see above.
- Ladders are always easier going down, right?
- The Iron PAX challenge is in its final week. Details can be found here. Registration & submission form can be found here.
- October 19th there will be a Q-school convergence at Bear Country, followed by a 4 hour rucking event and canned-good donations.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads