Conditions: Positively balmy compared to recent mornings
DR PAX: Carrier (Charlotte, NC)
- YHC showed up approximately 5 minutes late due to alarm failure and having an 8-week-old at home. Therefore, it is a mystery what was completed during this portion of the workout. The world may never know. It’s lost to the sands of time.
- Jk. Here’s what Gas Station pulled out on YHC’s behalf on the fly:
- 30x SSH
- 10x Moroccan night clubs
- 10x arm circles each way
- 5 burpees OYO.
- Triple check (pax group up into groups of 3) with sprint 25yd (ish), merkins, & big boys. Pax that sprints goes to Big boys, big boys to merkins, merkins to sprint. 1.5 circuits of the triple check.
Mosey to the front of the War Museum.
Santa’s Ladder: Start with 10 Burpees and do a descending amount with a run to far side of building until you complete 6, then keep descending reps but with HR Merkins. Then repeat but with 10 HR Merkins down to 6, and 5 to 1 being Burpees. The PAX were advised they could subsistute regular Merkins for HR Merkins in order to complete their Quad P challenge if need be.
Mosey to the YMCA parking lot to avoid impending judgment.
Chatty Dora: Partner up, while one PAX does exercise, other takes a certain number of laps to front of the Y and back.
- 1 Lap – CDDs
- 2 Laps – Big Boi Sit-Ups
- 3 Laps – Squats
1 Minute Plank; AMRAP LBCs for 1 Minute.
All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet: ‘Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel’ (which means, God with us).Matthew 1:22–23
- From Joseph’s vision about Christ’s birth; Isaiah prophesied this ~730 years before Jesus’ birth.
- 1. God keeps his promises.
- 2. He promised to be “God with us,” Not for us or near us or behind us, but with us. In struggle, pain, joy, want, comfort. This should be an encouragement to us and an example for us to be present with others.
- Not sure what happened to YHC’s alarm. He was literally asleep holding his 2-month-old 2.0 when he startled awake at 5:20am.
- Some mumble chatter about the potential for the park “fuzz” to show up. Appropriate fleeing protocols were established.
- YHC stuck by the exicon with the bait-and-switch Santa’s ladder.
- New starting location for Fort Fun at YMCA parking lot seems to work well. More testing to come.
- Quad P for December is Consistency. Each PAX picks their own exercise + daily reps.
- There is a new F3HR challenge called “The Cycle” that involves posting at every single AO over a two week period. For the full details see Funny Car or the Facebook group.
- 2nd F (Fellowship) Event this Saturday @ Sunshine’s house, has been cancelled due to new COVID-19 restrictions.
- There will be Christmas Eve and Christmas Day workouts at the usual locations for Thursday and Friday, respectively.
- F3 10th Anniversary has been moved to October 8-10, 2021 @ Cape Fear. Details Here.