Conditions: Muggy gloom then muggy sunshine
Finkle Swings (Leg swings back and forth) – IC, 10 reps each leg
Goof ball (Standing Mt. Climber with arms climbing) – IC, 20 reps
Grady Corn (Arms in front, then straight out sideways (to T), then touch fingertips together above head in triangle, and back to start IC) – IC, 25 reps
Suicide Squats (1/2 squat, up, full squat, then up) – IC 25 Reps
Mosey one lap then over to Alternate AO (AKA Behind Food Lion)
The Thang –
Each Speed bump complete the prescribed workout then Dealer’s Choice transition workout to next speed bump
1) 10 Burpees
2) 20 V-Sit Ups
3) 30 Shoulder Taps
Modified Workout 1 @ first speed bump, mosey to 2nd speed bump & complete second workout, mosey back to 1st speed bump and complete 3rd workout. Rinse and repeat 2x
1) 10 Hand Release Merkins (4 count)
2) 20 Apolo Oh No’s (Speed Skater Jumps)
3) 30 Sideways V-Sit Ups (15 each side)
Mary – AMRAP for 1 min
- Big Boys
- Leg Lifts
COT – Count-o-rama/Name-o-rama
“How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, “This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant?” Instead they say, “No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.” A religion, old or new, that stressed the magnificence of the Universe as revealed by modern science might be able to draw forth reserves of reverence and awe hardly tapped by the conventional faiths.” – Carl Sagan
“Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding. Who determined its measurements—surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it? …. when I made clouds its garment and thick darkness its swaddling band,… Have you commanded the morning since your days began, and caused the dawn to know its place, Have you entered into the springs of the sea, or walked in the recesses of the deep? Have the gates of death been revealed to you, or have you seen the gates of deep darkness?” – God #micdrop
- Marvel gave an impromptu safety brief while sprinting between speed bumps. Synopsis: Breathing through the now during sprinting may lead to passing out.
- Much moaning and grunting.
- Bunker caved under pressure when calling for lunges as a transition workout. Marvel took the opportunity to demonstrate proper form of calling for a workout that while not everyone’s favorite helps “leave no man where you found him!”
- YHC ran out of printer ink and had to complete the Q with a digital Weinke. Fortunately, it proved useful that the D-Weinke is both water and sweat resistant.
- Lawnboy is heading up the Colonial 200 effort Sept 18-19. Looking for a team of 12 runner and 2 drivers. More details in email and Facebook.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- F3 Chattanooga 1 Million Burpee Challenge is still on-going. Log your Burpees here.
- YHC logged burpees for the group attending this beatdown.
F3 Important Links