Conditions: Pretty dang close to sunny & 75, for once
FNGs: Ladies Man (Brett)
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 25
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Arm Circles – 10/10/10
- Toy Soldiers – 15
- Burpees OYO – 5
Mosey to the rear grocery store, long way.
Partner up. One partner does AMRAP of the following exercise, other does suicide sprints (or more of a mosey) to each speed bump, down to the third one.
- American Hammer
Short break, rinse and repeat with the following exercises:
Mosey to the clubhouse.
Dealer’s Choice resulted in:
- Flutter Kicks
And he called his disciples to him and said to them, “Truly, I say to you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the offering box. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on.”Mark 12:43–44
- YHC encouraged the PAX to demonstrate true generosity, which comes from sacrificing from needs, not just giving out of abundance.
- Musket offered the possibility of Bear Crawls on the transit instead of a mosey. YHC refuses on principle.
- YHC briefly forgot the word “clubhouse” but his stumbling over it made the PAX assume he forgot the word “building.”
- Just for kicks, YHC thought of the backblast title after realizing the chosen exercises spelled out mall, and was reminded of this gem from How I Met Your Mother:
- Colonial 200 sign-ups are ongoing, and getting to crunchtime. Still in search of at least 2 runners.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads