Conditions: Let’s just say YHC’s shirt was actually wet through
PAX: 3, plus a brace of ducks
FNGs: None, but Two Wheel came back out!
DR PAX: Nope
As there was no Q in sight, YHC took the lead with the other PAX filling in for portions as noted below.
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 10
- TTT – 10
- Imperial Walker – 10
Mosey around the pond, then to the tennis court.
Dora: 100 Merkins, 200 Big Bois, 300 Squats. Odd PAX out did Agassis and whichever PAX replaced him on the run was the “count” for that portion.
Four Corners: Each PAX took a corner and did 10 Burpees OYO. Bear Crawl to next corner. Repeat until all PAX have visited each corner.
OYO: LBCs, Reverse Crunches, WWIIs, Big Bois, Penguin Crunches
IC: Imperial Walkers, Front Claps, Overhead Claps
 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.  And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.1 John 2:15–17 (ESV)
- If you put your full purpose into something of this world–even a “not bad thing” like family, job, health–you will be stressed, especially at times like these, because that’s where all your hope & security is. Instead, keep the focus of your purpose on God.
- There was a brace of ducks (that’s what a group of ducks on the ground is called, YHC looked it up) that was wandering around the tennis courts for most of the Dora, awkwardly avoiding the PAX as they did Agassis.
- Good to see Two Wheel out again. 9 months strong with the new kidney!
- Daily Quarantine Challenge is ongoing. See the Quad P link below for full details.
- AOs are operating as normal, with rigorous social distancing guidelines in place.
- You can also find virtual workouts (including V-Stink, put on by F3 HR) at this link.
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Monthly Challenge: Quad P, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads