- 25 SSHs IC
- 10/10 Arm Circles IC
- 16 TTT
- 15 Imperial Walkers IC
- 15 Mountain Climbers
Indian run around the lake and end at the tennis courts.
- 100 Merkins,
- 200 Big Boys
- 300 Carolina Dry Docks
- 400 Squats
Mosey to the picnic tables.
- Crab walk to the bike racks
- Curls w/Coupon
- Overhead Press w/Coupon
- Steps Ups
What is your mission? Decide what is your mission in this world is and make sure that everything in life is in pursuit of that mission.
- Most were relieved to not have to do the Iron PAX from Tuesday again.
- Those that missed Tuesday were sorry that they missed it.
- The Iron PAX challenge will be taking place over the month of September. It is, as the name would suggest, challenging, but there is a regional competition that will be easier the more PAX we have who participate. Details can be found here. Registration form can be found here.
- October 19th there will be a Q-school convergence at Bear Country, followed by a 4 hour rucking event and canned good donations.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads