Conditions: Wet ground, wet air (that is, humid)
- SSH – 30
- TTT – 10
- Arm Circles – 10/10/10
Mosey around the pond and to the tennis court.
Dora: 100 CDDs, 200 LBCs, 300 Lunges w/dice roll for runs of court
Ladder: Perform 10 reps of each exercise, then run to far side of court, then add next exercise to previous performed level:
- LBC (4ct)
- American Hammer
- Mt. Climber
Slowesy to the clubhouse.
5 Burpees OYO
AMRAP for 1 minute each: Penguin Crunches, Leg Lifts
Thus says the LORD: “Stand by the roads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls. But they said, ‘We will not walk in it.’Jeremiah 6:16
- Very often we know what we need to do, what God wants from us. And it’s not new: love God, love neighbor, work hard, glorify him. But we just refuse to do it.
- This workout was a compilation of the first few workouts YHC did once joining F3.
- There was a set of three ducks that was very interested in the group–as in repeatedly walking right up to the PAX–and particularly Musket. Possible theories included:
- They just missed him, it had been a while.
- They had imprinted on him as their mother.
- Musket is a Disney princess.
- YHC noted that he is in worse shape at 2 years of F3 than he was at 1 year…quarantine has not been kind.
- Sign-up for Colonial 200 relay (September 18-19) – contact Lawnboy
- Register for F3 10-year anniversary in 2021 or find more info on what it will look like at this link.