Conditions: Cool wet
FNGs: Surprisingly not
DR PAX: Nope
- SSH – 30
- Pistol Squats – 10/10
- Michael Phelps – 15
- TTT – 15
Mosey to dock.
Maupin: Four rounds of the following:
- 800m run (one lap of pond)
- 49 Merkins
- 49 Big Boy Sit-ups
- 49 Squats
For the last two rounds, PAX modified by one PAX assigned each exercise and does the full count while others do AMRAP.
Mosey to the clubhouse.
Bonus after 4th round: 25 Burpees
Dealer’s Choice AMRAP for 1-minute each: Leg Lifts; Hello Dolly.
Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed; he will answer him from his holy heaven with the saving might of his right hand. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God. They collapse and fall, but we rise and stand upright.Psalm 20:6–8
- YHC encouraged the PAX to not put their ultimate hope in the “chariots and horses” of today: technology, quarantine, healthcare, people, but remember that it is the LORD who saves his anointed.
- This routine was taken from a Crossfit WOD Hero workout YHC came across. More info about Matt Maupin can be found here.
- Dreamliner once again displayed his inability to count, talk, and exercise simultaneously. He did come clean when he was tasked with counting, rounding out his set by saying, “AT LEAST 49.”
- During Quarantine, there is a daily challenge going on with a simple set of exercises to complete. You can find them in the QuadP Google Sheet (see below).
- For those unable to