6 PAX made it out on a bright sunny morning (we picked up a straggler toward the end of the workout). A little different beginning the workout in the daylight.
- SSH – 30
- DQs – 12 (Stopped early because of the terrible counting in Spanish)
- Michael Phelps – 15
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Burpees (OYO) – 5
Indian Run to the top floor of the parking garage
Everyone paired up for mini Doras. One person runs (either to the other end of the garage, up and down the ramp or down and then back up the stairs):
- CDCs/LBCs/Reverse Lunges
- Shoulder Taps/LBCs/Leg Thrusts
After each Dora move down a floor in the garage. Transition in alternating fashion:
- Side Step
- Crab Walk
- Bear Crawl
Mosey back to the flags
Merkin Shuffle/Merkin Karaoke (name is still up for debate) – Two cones around 40 feet apart. Start at one cone. Do a Merkin and then shift to the side, do another Merkin, repeat until you reach the second cone. We don’t want to be lopsided, so head on back to the first cone.
On our six for some abs:
- X’s and O’s
- Flutter Kicks
- American Hammers
Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character” 1 Corinthians 15:33
– YHC has been having a lot of conversations with oldest daughter that “a lot of other people are doing it”. We should thrive on not following the crowd. Applies to our kids lives and our own.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- QuadP (aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge).
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads