Conditions: A little muggy and gloomy, but altogether not half bad.
PAX: 3 including the return of Bevo!
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 35
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- Imperial Walkers – 15
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Mountain Climbers – 15
PAX moseyed to grab a coupon each, then to the pond for an A.L.A.R.M. workout. At each 1/4 section of the pond, the PAX performed 25 reps of the given category, dealer’s choice exercise. At the start and after each full round the pond, PAX performed sets of 50 Overhead Presses OYO for Quad P.
- Lazy Pull-Ups (pulling up from a laying position)
- Johnny Dramas (IC)
- Reverse Lunge (IC)
- Chillcut Plank
Reverse Run between the quarters for the next category.
- Atlas Merkins (Derkin done on the decorative globes featured around the pond)
- Wide Merkins
After last set of Overhead Presses, mosey to return coupons and then back to flags.
Dealer’s Choice–American Hammers, Big Boys, Crunchy Frogs
Each one’s work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.1 Corinthians 3:13–15
- YHC encouraged the PAX to think about the kind of works that they are building, and on what foundation–because there is only one firm and indestructible foundation.
- YHC insists that Wide Merkins should also be known as survivor Merkins because YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO SURVIVE
- Overhead Press count for Quad P was 250.
Our next #CSAUP will be Memorial Day Monday (May 27) at 7:00 a.m. at Western Branch High School (NOT the middle school like usual). Meet at the pull-up bars near the football field.
The Workout: 1 mile run, 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, 300 squats, 1 mile run.
Four Divisions (All divisions have 1 mile run on each end):
1. As prescribed with 20 lb. weighted vest.
2. As prescribed with no vest.
3. Pull-ups, push-ups, and squats are broken down into 10 sets of 10, 20, 30.
4. Same as 3, but with burpees instead of pull-ups.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule – Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- QuadP – “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads