The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Workouts are always free
- Are open to all men
- Held outdoors (or Virtual during a pandemic), rain or shine, heat or cold
- Lead by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification needed.
- End with a COT
Conditions: Perfectly gloomy
PAX: Bing, Dreamliner, Gas Station, Catapult, Moneyball
DR PAX: None
- High Knees Approx 30 sec
- Sideways Lunges x 10 IC
- Hillbilly Walkers x 10 IC
- Grave Diggers x 10 IC
Mosey around the pond (~.5 miles) and back to flag w/ coupon
Murder Bunny Ladder. (Murder Bunny transition between cones)
Burpees x 10
SSH x 20
M.O.C.s (Merkins on Coupons) x 30
Big Boy Sit Up x 40
Air Squat x 50
Coupon Overhead Press and Plank Jack
Mary: AMRAP for 1 min
Leg Lifts, Plank, LBC, Flat Arch (Top portion of Alabama Prom Date), V-sit up series (20 seconds center/left-side/right-side)
“Each morning, we all face the decision whether to take the Red Pill or the Blue Pill. The first is hard-true and the second easy-false. The Red forces a man to hike up the rocky path toward the EQV, while the Blue lets him mosey down the smooth trail to Mascot-life and chronic Sad Clown Syndrome.
A man’s first Red Pill is the toughest to swallow because it causes Disruption to the status quo in the form of Movement. And while it doesn’t get easier, it does get better. The second, third and thousandth Red Pill is just as tough to swallow as the first, but that initial Movement gives birth to Acceleration which leads to Momentum and Momentum ultimately leads to joy.” – Dancing Idiot (quoted from Q-Source 1.1)
– YHC reminded the pax that the Red Pill is hard but better than anything the Blue Pill has to offer. Living a life consistently with ones beliefs like Jesus mentioned in contract to the life of the Pharisee’s who were “whitewashed tombs”.
- Dreamliner brought tips on how to keep one’s soles connected to their shoes. A helpful and needed tip for F3.
- Thanksgiving Day Convergance 0700-0800 at The Playground. No other AOs will meet that day. 7000 Granby St, Norfolk (Tabernacle Church).
- F3 10th Anniversary is in January 15-17th @ Cape Fear. Details Here
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Quad P “Monthly” Challenge: Curls Log your reps è HERE.
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads