Conditions: 46 but felt colder
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 30
- TTT – 15
- Arm Circles – 12 Each Way
- Imperial Walkers – 15
Grab a coupon and make our way to the tennis court.
Break up into two groups for a Dora. One man bear crawls (modified to lunge walk after burpees) to half court, to the middle of the net and then back while the other does a series of exercises:
- Burpees – 50
- KB Swings – 100
- Overhead Press – 150
- Curls – 200
Mosey to picnic tables.
50/10: An exercise is called and everyone does it for 50 seconds and then a 10 second rest before the next round.
- Step Ups
- American Hammers
- Box Cutters
- Big Boys
- Freddie Mercuries
- Flutter Kicks
- Penguin Crunches
- Big Boys
- X’s & O’s
Let us not become weary in doing good for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.Galatians 6:9
- YHC commented on how you can become bogged down in all of the small things that do not really matter and lose the joy in serving the Lord and others.
- YHC is struggling with Plantar Fasciitis, hence the title No Running.
- There was a good amount of chatter about content on Disney+.
- YHC was almost excused from the workout when he commented that Avengers: Endgame was not all that good.
- YHC found out that he pays way too much for his cell phone service and will be calling Verizon.
- Quad P for the month is Big Boys. Current single-day record is 500 by Scully.
- Thanksgiving Convergence – 11/28, 7-8am @ Bear Country
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads