7 PAX made it out for a chilly morning workout that was 55 degrees at the start.
- SSH – 30
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Arm Circles – 15
- Michael Phelps – 12
- Hillbillies – 15
Mosey around the pond (watching out for baby geese!) and back to flag to pick up coupons, then to the tennis courts.
Pair up for a Dora. One PAX does a series of exercises with the coupons in descending quantities while the other paints the lines:
- Overhead Press – 300
- Curls – 200
- KB Swings – 100
- Man Makers – 50
Now that everyone was properly warmed up to the grass for 6’s in ascending order by 5. Start at the side walk and stop at each of 3 station’s doing the prescribed number of an exercise, touch the other side walk and then back through again. Quantity of each exercise increases by 5 as you go:
- Burpees 5 each station (30 Total)
- Carolina Dry Docks 10 each stattion (60 Total)
- Merkins 15 each station (90 Total)
- Big Boys 20 each station (120 Total)
- Squats each station (150 Total)
Back to the Flag for COT.
Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant then yourselves.Phillippians 2:3
- The PAX were encouraged to serve other. Put your pride in check.
- Dreamliner almost brought on the bad mojo by stepping on a baby goose during the mosey. His fancy footwork saved the day.
- While finishing up his last station of merkins during the 6’s Marvel stated “Musket…we were good, but now we’ve got a beef”. Hence the name of the Backblast.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- QuadP (aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge).
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads