Conditions: Primo, especially with a breeze at the top of the garage.
PAX: Three brave souls
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 25
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- Toy Soldiers – 15
Mosey to movie theater parking deck, top floor.
Elevens: CDDs > WWIIs (full length of top floor)
Oh Craps: Like Craps the dice game, but crappier? Each PAX rolls dice each die has exercises, multiplied by other die’s pips for number of reps. AYG sprint to first light poll after each roll. Some exercises completed were:
- Big Boys (lots)
- Calf Raises (50)
- Squats (also lots)
- Merkins (some)
- LBCs (a few)
Dealer’s choice on each floor on the way down the garage, 20 each:
- Leg Lifts IC
- Boxcutters IC
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”Revelation 21:3–4
- YHC reminded the PAX that God has only dwelt with man twice before: in the Garden of Eden, and when Jesus walked the earth.
- YHC encouraged the PAX to not think of heaven as just a “better version of earth” but as something much greater than we can imagine, and to view earthly things accordingly.
- YHC has been trying to come up with a better name than “F3 Dice” for this type of routine. “Oh Craps” seems to be an appropriate name.
- The PAX remarked upon the relative shortness of the workout simply because only two routines were completed where YHC has been known to do as many as 29 different exercises.
- Technically the workout today was from 5:31-6:16, so still 45 mins due to some slight tardiness on a few of the PAX.
- Colonial 200 sign-ups are ongoing, but it is getting close to crunch time.
- The Iron Pax is coming in September. Look for registration soon. It’s free, but you’ll pay in other ways.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads