Conditions: *Italian chef finger kiss*
DR PAX: –
*Added disclaimer that participating PAX were indicating by their participation that they nor anyone in their families had symptoms of COVID-19, nor had they knowingly come into contact with anyone who does, nor have they travelled in the last 14 days.
- SSH – 30
- Nancy Kerrigans – 15/15
- TTT – 15
- Pickle Pounders – 15
Mosey to Food Lion parking lot, via the long way.
Before starting, the PAX were informed there was a bonus if they finished early.
(Modified) Blackjack: Total of 21 reps of Jump Squats and Merkins, starting with 20 Jump Squats and 1 Merkin and descendning/ascending accordingly. After each set of both, run to next speed bump. At each “end” of speed bumps, 50 LBCs (counted by one PAX while all others do AMRAP).
Mosey around Food Lion (via the front parking lot).
BONUS: 25 Burpees with the stipulation that once the first PAX finished, all finished. Gas Station was that PAX.
Mosey back to clubhouse.
Dealer’s Choice, AMRAP for 1 minute:
- Penguin Crunches
- Flutter Kicks
- American Hammer
- Big Boi Situps
 In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: “We have a strong city; he sets up salvation as walls and bulwarks.  Open the gates, that the righteous nation that keeps faith may enter in.  You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.  Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.Isaiah 26:1–4 (ESV)
- YHC reminded the PAX of the symbiotic relationship between the peace of God and the trust they place in him, and encouraged them to practice verse 3 and “stay their mind” on God.
- The mumble chatter was not continuous but was potent. Topics included (but were not limited to):
- The latent smell of weed, and how various PAX knew what the smell was or how well they knew it.
- How YHC could predict the future topics of marriage counseling for one PAX in particular (it was a joke…)
- The “unique” cadence-counting style of some PAX.
- As always, how YHC is bad at math and should stop doing routines that require it.
- Around the 60% completed mark of the Blackjack, Gas Station’s counting started getting more enthusiastic because “at least jump squats are getting fewer.”
- Daily Quarantine challenge is ongoing. See the Quad P link below for more details. Feel free to submit suggestions!
- AOs are operating as normal, with rigorous social distancing guidelines in place.
- You can also find virtual workouts (including V-Stink, put on by F3 HR) at this link.