7 PAX made it out for a post-downpour for a 4/20 workout to get as high (up) as we can. To begin, YHC informed the PAX that whenever a car drove by, they were “PLAY IT COOL” by holding Al Gore position, pretending as though they were reading a paper.
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 15
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Toy Soldiers – 15
- Burpee OYO – 5
- SSH – 30 (again)
- Burpee OYO – 5 (again)
Indian run around the block to the parking deck, bottom level.
Elevator: Start on bottom level with 10 reps of following, add 10 reps each level.
- American Hammers (IC)
- Jump Squats
Sprint up inclines; reverse run the flats; 50 LBCs IC in between.
Pax rotated between AMRAP of LBCs/Lunges/HR Merkins while odd man goes down stairs, up ramp & back.
Mosey to far side of the deck for:
Growing Pains: 30 LBCs > 30 Big Boys > 30 (IC) Superman
Mosey to flags
If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.Colossians 3:1–2
- Turns out the only difference between modifying as necessary/throwing in the towel/audibling is who is the Q.
- There was a slight delay as the PAX all filtered in as the sun came out.
- PAX accomplished 400 LBCs + whatever their reps were during the AMRAP portion.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- QuadP (aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge).
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads