Conditions: Brisk but DRY
PAX: 12 STRONG
FNGs: None (though it was Double Fault’s first time at this AO)
Pong – The PAX took off down Steeplechase, and continued running until about 0613, but each time they came across 1. The end of the road or 2. Another PAX face-to-face, they turned around and ran back in the other direction.
There was supposed to be a further constraint of turning around when coming across the Ruckers, but YHC did not explain that clearly enough.
Finished up with one lap around the parking lot to get to 0615.
So I find it to be a law that when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand.Romans 7:21
If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is contrary to you, but you must rule over it.Genesis 4:7
- Sin is not a cliff that we can sufficiently separate ourselves from, but a ditch that runs alongside the path we are walking
- We can be more mindful of it, better prepared for it, but it is always present and we need to be mindful of that and be constantly depending on the Lord for help from it.
- This routine had much the anticipated effect of rubber-banding people repeatedly, then spreading them back out again. Still sucked to be caught up in that cul-de-sac.
- There is virtually no effective way for a Q to communicate his intentions in a group running workout.
- Saturday, February 27 will be the official launch of our 14th AO, “The Log Deck”. The Log Deck will meet Saturdays at 7-8am in Courtland at High Street United Methodist Church (31164 Camp Parkway, Courtland).
- March Quad P will be Merkins. Sign up now!
- Average Joe is trying to put a team together for the GoRuck Star Course in Richmond late March. Contact him if you are interested.
- Early planning stages on a Ragnar event in Virginia Beach. Contact Space Monkey if you are interested in joining a team.