- Pendulums (four directions) – x10 In Cadence (IC)
- Through the Tunnel – x15 IC
- Imperial Walkers – x15 IC
- Squats – x20 IC
- Reverse lunge – x10 IC
Mosey to behind the grocery store.
Wilt Chamberlains: Space cones (aka speed bumps) ~100 ft apart. Line up at first cone do 100 LBCs then run to second cone do 100 squats back to first do 100 flutter kicks(each leg) then end back at second to finish off with 100 lunges(50 each leg). Nice ab and lower body routine. Named for Wilts NBA record 100 pt game.
Wall of Fire: While PAX are doing People’s chair take turns doing 10xMerkins 10xLBCs 10xBurpees.
Super 21 (Squat style): Do 1 squat followed by 1 situp; 2 squats / 2 situps; 3 squats / 3 situps, etc., etc. ……. up to 21 squats/ 21 situps (total of 231 squats and 231 situps). PAX made it through #20 for a total of 210.
Mosey to flags.
Total squats: 40 (20 IC) + 100 + 210 = 350
Circle of Trust
Isaiah 8:17 (CSB) I will wait for the Lord,who is hiding his face from the house of Jacob I will wait for him.
Hope is a message of waiting. We are waiting and hoping for God to act in our lives.
- This way YHC’s return to the Q schedule after shoulder surgery (completed only one other co-Q).
- When Musket found out I was Q’ing, I promised overhead press and front raises with cinder blocks. He wrote back, “One arm, right?”
- There was a significant amount of laughter during pendulums.
- During Wilt Chamberlins, only one PAX counted and all others talked and exercised. This was due to YHC’s only being able to complete two of three (Talk, exercise, count). Great mumblechatter during this section.
- Marvel got stopped by a bridge lift, then a car who decided to actually follow the speed limit with 400 cars behind him. He was still there relatively on time. We added one additional exercise to warmarama waiting on him to arrive.
- Musket “appreciated” the wall that was chosen during Wall of Fire because PAX comfort was considered. Initial wall, before moving, was not flat and would have dug into the small of the back.
- It was great to have Space Monkey back out at #QuackQuackHonk. He has been posting at #BearCountry and #Ironclad since the arrival of the 2.0.
- No workout on Christmas Day; all other workouts Christmas week are normal as scheduled.
- New Year’s Day Convergence: 7am @ Bear Country (Western Branch Middle School). Games will be played.
- Quad P for the month is an increasing number of Squats. It’s not too late to get in on it, but it may be too late to win: current single-day record is Funny Car with 1,100.