PAX: 3 brave ice warriors
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 15
- Toy Soldiers – 15
- TTT – 15
Mosey around the pond and to the playground.
Three (-ish) Doras. With all the below, the odd PAX out ran down past the tennis court to the bridge and back, and upon returning, took over the count for the group.
- 100 Pull-Ups (modified as necessary)
- 200 Irkins
- 300 Overhead Claps
- 100 Step Ups
- 200 Lunges (2ct)
- 300 Johnny Dramas
- 100 Boxcutters
- 200 American Hammers (2ct)
- (The PAX only made it into about 180 of these before time ran out)
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.2 Corinthians 1:3–4
- YHC encouraged the PAX that affliction and suffering are not senseless, but can be used to comfort others who are enduring similar circumstances, provided one seeks and receives comfort from God, and then looks for opportunity to comfort others.
- YHC might be reorganizing his garage based on the conversation of between Dreamliner and Musket during the pond-jog.
- As YHC was finalizing this Q last night, his M said she both “loves and hates” how much thought he puts into Qs: Loves, because it is a nice creative outlet; Hates, because “IT’S JUST A WORKOUT, GO TO SLEEP.”
- If anyone needs board game recommendations, YHC has plenty. He has pigeon-holed himself in people’s minds and as such received 7 different board games for Christmas.
- Quad P for the month is a weight loss challenge. The competition is on the basis of percentage lost toward self-determined goal, to level the playing field.