Conditions: Balmy at best
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 25
- Hillbilly Walkers – 20
- TTT – 15
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Burpees OYO – 5
Mosey to movie-theater deck, top floor.
Ladder: PAX completed 20 reps of exercise 1, ran down ramp to staircase (which had a lighthouse on it, hence the BB title) and back, then do level 1 AND 2, adding a level after each run. After completed, the PAX went back down the Ladder with 5 reps, starting at 7 and removing an exercise after each run, ending with just SSH.
- American Hammer (2ct)
- Lunge (4ct)
Mosey to flags.
45 seconds of AMRAP Big Boys
What then has become of your blessedness? For I testify to you that, if possible, you would have gouged out your eyes and given them to me. Have I then become your enemy by telling you the truth?Galatians 4:15–16
- YHC noted the significance of Paul’s relationship with the Galatians, how caring and self-sacrificial they were toward them, and how that makes the turn that he had become their “enemy” more significant.
- YHC encouraged the PAX to keep an eye on how they are living so as to not let compromise in and negatively affect relationships and other areas of life.
- YHC recommended the PAX get at least one good slap of the lighthouse in, knowing it was going to be the BB title. Dreamliner opted to save his for last, so as to guard against knocking down the wall with the sheer force of his slap.
- Space Monkey was being judgmental, judging YHC and Dreamliner to be “exemplary HIMs,” a judgment most welcome.
- Colonial 200 Relay sign-ups ongoing. See FB group for more details.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads