Conditions: 81 with 90%+ humidity, perfect for losing some water weight
DR PAX: None
Burpees – 10 OYO
Imperial Walkers – 15 IC
Arm Circles (Fwd/Back/Front/Overhead) 10 each IC
Sumo Squats -15 IC
During this work out, pick up the six after completing each level and begin mosey to next level together.
Mosey to parking garage
1st floor – Sprint up ramp to 2nd floor, 50 LBCs, Mosey back down ramp, 20 Merkins—R&R 4 more times
–Mosey to 2nd Floor base of ramp to 3rd floor—
2nd floor – Side Shuffle up to 3rd floor, 10 Burpees, side shuffle back down ramp, 20 Squats—R&R 3 more times
–Face the same way going up as down, face other direction on next shuffle transit
–Mosey to 3rd Floor base of ramp to 4th floor—
3rd floor – Yves Pole (AKA Backward run) up ramp to 4th floor, 50 LBCs, Mosey back down ramp, 20 flutter kicks—R&R 2 more times
–Mosey to 4th Floor base of ramp to 5th floor—
4th floor – Walking lunges up to 5th floor, 10 Burpees, mosey back down ramp, 20 sweat angels —R&R 1 time
–Mosey to 5th Floor—
5th floor – 100 LBCs
–Mosey back to flags –
Sideways V-Situps – 15 OMC (Each side)
–Total 70 Burpees
–Total 700 LBCs
“15 eThen Pharisees and fscribes came to Jesus ffrom Jerusalem and said, 2 g“Why do your disciples break hthe tradition of the elders? jFor they do not wash their hands when they eat.” 3 He answered them, “And why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God commanded, k‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, l‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’ 5 But you say, ‘If anyone tells his father or his mother, “What you would have gained from me is given to God,”1 6 he need not honor his father.’ So for the sake of your tradition you have mmade void the word2 of God. 7 nYou hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said:8 o“ ‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; 9 in vain do they worship me, teaching as pdoctrines the commandments of men.’ ”
Integrity – When your words, thoughts, and actions are consistent and in alignment.
Ted Tripp (paraphrase) – Don’t settle for behavior compliance. If all we seek is behavioral compliance, either in ourselves, those we lead, our children, then we in danger of fostering a lifestyle of hypocracy. Every behavioral problem is a heart issue.
- Mango (7) was gifted some play slime by one of the many potential FIA recruits that get their morning laps at the duck/coi pond @Ironclad.
- Bachelor Pad braved some still moisture accumulated on the 4th deck of the parking garage. Gunner untilized his Grunt expertise warning against the diseases inherant in stagnant water. Marvel exploded some minds with words of wisdom: Everything is mildly radioactive!
- The heat of the Grinder was only exceeded by the moisure which infused the air as the PAX meeted. Little baby crunches book ended the assembly while burpees and sprints were downpainment completely. The PAX yearned for the parking garage’s 5th floor breeze, but were only greeted with more LBC. Finally YHC reminded the PAX that integrity, is a consistency of heart, voice, and doing. So Drive on through the gloom because the Sky-Q is moving!
- IronPAX 2020 is ON! Register here.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- F3 Chattanooga 1 Million Burpee Challenge is still on-going. Log your Burpees here. – I will log the burpees for this beatdown. Today, when I went to log Burpees we had reached our 1M burpee goal! Great work men!
- F3 Dad’s Camp at YMCA Camp Seagull in NC. Aug 21-23. 2.0s above the age of 4 are welcome. Check with Priorities or here for more info.
- Next week (Tuesday, 25 Aug), Marvel will be leading Q University. All PAX are highly encouraged to come and hone their skill.
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Quad P “Monthly” Challenge: LBCs aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads