FNGs: Snapper (Matt Tuttle)
DR PAX: None
WARM-O-RAMA – This warm-o-rama is dedicated to Moneyball who successfully completed this beatdown after recoverying from surgery the boys.
10 Monkey Humpers IC
10 Burpees OYO
Indian Run around the pond
Coupon Elevens – Each pax begins with 10 reps of the first exercise in each round and 1 rep of the second exercise (10+1 = 11!). Each set of round one subtracts or adds 1 rep to exercise 1 and 2, respectively, until the pax completes 10 reps of exercise 2 and 1 of exercise 1. Repeat for each round of exercises. And you guessed it, each exercise uses a coupon.
1) Murder Bunnies / Thrusters
2) Bicep Curls / Louganis (Big boys w/ coupons held high)
3) Bent over rows / Lying Lat Pulls
4) Squats / Tricep Press
COT – Count-o-rama/Name-o-rama
“There is a strength, a power even, in understanding brokenness, because embracing our brokenness creates a need and desire for mercy, and perhaps a corresponding need to show mercy. When you experience mercy, you learn things that are hard to learn otherwise. You see things you can’t otherwise see; you hear things you can’t otherwise hear. You begin to recognize the humanity that resides in each of us.”
― Bryan Stevenson, Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption
- There is a lot craziness in the world over the past few years with social injustice and racism. We must remember that a large portion of what fuels these problems is a failure to love our fellow man as God loves us.
- We must check our hearts and ask God to reveal in our hearts the area where we don’t love people and where this failure to love fosters ill feelings toward others. This could be in the realm of politics, race, work, or in many other facets of life.
- Moneyball provided coupons for each PAX to use and keep with them as their own personal workout partner. Everyone except for YHC was saddened by this, but I can’t understand why?!?!
- Bunker and cashflow started racing during the Indian Run. Cashflow clearly was prepping for Up the Creek on the 3rd!
- YHC provided music during the beatdown to help motivate and keep the PAX mind of the pain. There were comments about the greatest decade for rock music as “Journey”, “U2”, and “Gunz and Roses”.
- Marvel educated the PAX on the difference between the riffs from Vanilla Ice’s “Ice Ice Baby” and Queen/David Bowie’s “Under Pressure”.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- Suffolk Seaboard Coastal Trail 200 (Colonial 200 makeup) info: Nov 6-7 at Priorities House. Contact Lawn Boy or info here. You can still raise money for Rock Solid Foundation, check the FB page for more info!
- Last week to finish your Quad P (see below).
F3 Important Links