Conditions: A warm 36 degrees
- SSH – 30
- Helicopters – 10
- Grady Corn – 10
- TTT – 10
Two laps around the track behind the YMCA.
Mosey to Tennis Center.
F3 Uno: Regular Uno rules, but upon play, all PAX perform card number as number of reps, exercise designated by the card color. Number completed is in parentheses:
- Red: Burpees (50)
- Blue: HR Merkins (57)
- Green: Big Boys (38)
- Yellow: Squats (47)
If any PAX need to draw a card for whatever reason, all PAX mosey to bench by YMCA parking lot and back (where draw pile is located).
Grand tour of the AO (for Lawnboy’s benefit, of course)–past War Museum, up to Fort Fun, over to the boat ramp lot, back by the Tennis Center and to the flags.
Chillcut Plank for 1 minute.
We know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.Romans 8:28
- God is God; God is good; God always does what is good for his people
- Nothing is random—God works all things for our good, even when we can’t see how; trust in him.
- Light crowd this morning, many PAX missed out on a rousing game of UNO!
- F3 Uno is always interesting in that sometimes people will play against their own winning interest just to avoid doing more Burpees.
- YHC ended up winning the game, though he promises the deck was not stacked.
- There was a prescribed penalty for someone who forgot to call UNO on their last card, but fortunately (for them) no one had to do it. It shall remain a mystery, hidden away for future use.
- This morning was our first real foray back into the park after the–intervention–of the park ranger around Thanksgiving.
- Quad P–Weight Loss–is ongoing. It’s not too late to join!
- 2nd F next Thursday, January 14th: Pub Trivia via Zoom. Families welcome.
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Backblast template can be found here.
- Monthly Challenge: Quad P, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads