Conditions: Fort Fun is always gloomy, but more gloomless than usual
- SSH – 33
- Grady Corn – 15
- TTT – 15
- Monkey Humpers – 10
- Pickle Pounders – 10
Mosey to Fort Fun.
AMRAP Circuit: Each PAX at a different station, AMRAP until relieved. Completed 2 rounds:
- Magic Mikes – 20 (only PAX counting)
- Jump-Ups / Step-Ups (depending on your bravery)
- American Hammers (on a pedestal)
Mosey to Tennis Center.
Elevens: HR Merkins / Squats (in good form)
Mosey back to flags.
Suicides – 30 Curls, rifle hold until all PAX complete, drop coupon. Run to first parking line/set of lights. Repeat to second line and far side of parking lot.
- Big Bois & Plank (YHC)
- V Sit-Ups & Superman (Gas Station)
- Alabama Prom Dates (Funny Car)
- Slow Scissor Kicks (Ant-Man)
Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.Ephesians 6:4
- YHC encouraged the PAX to be present, active, loving fathers because
- Scripture commands it
- Present fathers have been shown to have massive beneficial effects on children:
- decreased depression, drug use, suicides, abortions, anti-social behavior, crime, etc.
- increased compassion, empathy, professionalism, competency, self-esteem
- YHC really missed an opportunity for a Friday the 13th Q. Oh well.
- Magic Mikes hurt after ~5.
- YHC made the PAX aware of several of Fort Fun’s features for use in future Qs: rope bridge, literal pirate gangplank.
- Quad P for November is Curls. Any and all PAX can still jump in a compete as it is a self-selected goal.
- Thanksgiving Day Convergance 0700-0800 at The Playground. No other AOs will meet that day. 7000 Granby St, Norfolk (Tabernacle Church).
- There is a new F3HR challenge called “The Cycle” that involves posting at every single AO over a two week period. For the full details see Funny Car or the Facebook group.
- F3 10th Anniversary is in January 15-17th @ Cape Fear. Details Here.